Partnership projects and training for teachers and creative practitioners.
The Creative Learning Networks across Scotland were established to encourage teachers and educators to develop creative thinking and entrepreneurial skills in learners, to enable them to compete is an ever changing global market as creative leaders & thinkers in the 21st Century.
The CLN programme includes:
Action Research partnership projects between Teachers & Creative Practitioners
Training programme for artists & creative practitioners working in Education
CLPL twilight sessions for teachers, educators and creative practitioners for 2016/17:
- Introduction to Creative Learning approaches & HGIOS4 3.3 Creativity & Employability
- What’s in the box? (object or building)- Ways to develop curiosity in learners
- Visual Literacy- using contemporary devices to engage young people – as a resource and tool.
- How to think like an artist? Looking at the creative habits of mind & ability to develop these thinking skills across all learning?
- Visualising Learning – How do young people visualise and understand their own learning? Using creative learning & philosophy for children approaches we will look at encouraging big questions & ability to communicate thinking.
- Creating Space – Hands on making space for teachers & educators to make, led by professional artists as a starting point (& opportunity for peer skill sharing).
If you would like to work in partnership, develop an idea and host a CLPL event please contact:
Creative Learning Officer
We are also running Creative Learning CLPLs for P&K teachers and educators through the ECS Learning Hub. Pleas book a place directly through the learning hub website: http://www.ecslearninghub.org.uk/