What you can expect from us
We are committed to ensuring every customer and visitor has an excellent experience when using Culture Perth & Kinross services or when visiting our venues. We will provide:
- An accessible, friendly, safe, clean and comfortable environment in which all are welcome.
- Excellent customer service from well-trained, informed and polite staff which ensures that you are dealt with promptly and efficiently.
- As many of our collections and resources for public access and viewing as possible, determined by the venue space.
- Accurate, clear and reliable information about our services, venues and collections on our website, our social media, in printed literature and in our venues. We will provide this information in a variety of formats including translations, and large print to meet individual customer needs.
- A well-publicised programme of events, activities and learning opportunities to meet a broad range of cultural and creative interests and which is responsive to ongoing customer feedback.
- Information on our performance including the number of visitors in the service and the levels of customer satisfaction we achieve.
- An acknowledgement of any complaint you raise either immediately or within one working day and a full response from us within five working days.
How you can help us
You can help us deliver an excellent service by:
- Treating staff and other customers and visitors with respect and consideration at all times.
- Letting us know if you need a service to be provided in a different way to meet your individual needs.
You can help us improve our services
By giving your feedback when we have got things right or when we have got things wrong. You can do this in a variety of ways:
- Feeding back to staff directly.
- Completing a comments card.
- Participating in surveys, focus and friends’ groups.
- Emailing or writing to us at the addresses below.
- Completing an online form at www.culturepk.org.uk/contact
AK Bell Library, 2-8 York Place, Perth PH2 8EP
Tel 01738 444949