Culture Perth and Kinross is a Company Limited by guarantee and a registered Scottish Charity. It also operates a trading subsidiary which delivers café, retail and venue hire services across its venues. There is a Board of Directors, chaired by Charles Kinnoull and comprised of 9 highly experienced individuals bringing expert knowledge and support to the organisation including in business, finance, law, public sector, marketing and sales as well as the Arts. The Board meet quarterly in full and on a regular basis through a number of smaller sub-committees and working groups designed to ensure robust scrutiny and governance of the organisation is in place.
Key documents supporting an ethos of strong governance for the organisation can be downloaded below:
• Articles of Association [192kb]
• Scheme of Delegation [456kb]
• Directors Code of Conduct [260kb]
• Conflict of Interests Policy [320kb]
• CPK Trustees Report and Consolidated Financial Statements 2016-17 [501kb]
• CPK Trading Directors Report and Financial Statements 2016-17 [171kb]